Thursday, February 11, 2010

WHAT ARE MY RIGHTS ONCE I HAVE PAID FOR THE GOODS!

Have you ever been in a scenario whereby the security sensors at the exit of a supermaket/store/shops suddenly went off when you go through them? do you know how embrassing that is more especially as most of the times that are false alarms.

it is this that makes me wonder can i sue the shop for damages to my images, because most of the times when that happens there will be people around watching and it really attracts more attention, people will be looking at you like thief thief, and you'lll be looking around with embrassment as if there could be a place where you can jst sneak in quickly and hide.

my basis for the suit are simply..... i believe that as soon as i pay for the goods and i get them packaged my contract with the shop is complete and as hence the goods are now my belongings and i have upper say on them. as hence i see these false alarms as pure accusations which to me amount to harrassment. DO I HAVE A VALID REASON????

i mean just imagine at a grocery store where most of the time you have security guard waiting there to check you trolley, and what annoys most is during busy times there will be a long line, for God sake i mean do i really hate to wait, or please spare me i have other things to do

So in simply terms will i be wrong if i just by pass all these checks and false alarms, does the store have the right to call the police and can i be charged if i refuse to have my trolley checked due to falls alarms.

No comments:

Post a Comment